Tuesday 5 August 2014

Yellow Dog - Just One More NIght

I was sure I had a picture cover, yellow vinyl version of this. but some how it's turned into a grotty black vinyl no picture sleeve. Oh well it's the music that counts.

A top ten hit for "Yellow Dog", most probably more pop than New Wave, but who cares I still like it.

My favorite bit is right at the end when he's asking to stay just one more night and the answer is shouted out "NO", then the phone goes and he keep singing down the phone "Just one more night" brilliant.


Band: Yellow Dog
Label: Virgin
Year: 1978
Tracks:
1. Just One More Night
2. Up In The Balcony

Ripped from glorious scratched vinyl:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this! Haven't heard it since 1978.

Punkzer0 said...

No problem, it's been fun for me 'dusting off' all my old records and playing them again

Anonymous said...

"Wait until midnight" was the yelolow vinyl one,do you have that one as well.Long time since Ive heard any Yellow Dog.
Thanx
Phil

Punkzer0 said...

I definitely did have a yellow vinyl, but can't find it at the moment. don't know if I lost it, or it just in another box, I will have another look, if I can find it I will post it.

kami said...

classic pop! my fave is "Little Gods" - which i believe was a big hit in the uk but didnt do much here in Oz. regardless its one of those singles i still dust off regular like and crank up...

Punkzer0 said...

Don't know Little Gods, sounds like you need to rip a couple of your own songs Kami.