Tuesday 5 August 2014

Vice Creems - Won't You Be My Girl

Not massively well known, originally called the "Aylesbury Bucks" formed inn 1977. This was their first single, released on Tiger Records in 1978.

Another gate fold sleeve which I have scanned in for you to see. The Vice Creems were not not classic "1234" punk, they were much more melodic as you will see when you listen to this.

Both sides are very catchy and stick in your mind. For me the best song is the b-side "01-01-212", this is a little more punk than "Won't You Be My Girl".

Band: The Vice Creems
Label: Tiger Records
Year: 1978
Tracks:
1. Won't You Be My Girl
2. 01-01-212

Ripped from glorious scratched vinyl:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say, if you want to play the indie game this is a great band to do it with. Thanks for putting this up, I was finally getting around to ripping this 7" and was kinda wondering if anyone else heard about this band when I hit your site. Saved me some time.

Punkzer0 said...

Hi Ano, glad to help, and thanks for takin the time to comment, much appreciated.