Tuesday 5 August 2014

The Users - Sick Of You

After posting the Killjoys it got me digging through my vinyls and I had to play this one again, and as soon as I had played it I knew I had to post it. So hear it is.

If you haven't heard this one before, then you are in for a treat. Brilliant guitar riff start, makes the hairs on your neck stand up, then the rest of the band come in loud and fast. The lead singer snarls the lyrics and you really get the feeling the Users are sick of everything.

The Users formed Raw Records (see the classic label under the Killjoys posting) and this was their first release.

This has always been one of my favorites and will hopefully be one of yours.

Etching Trivia: Looks like "Another Porky prime cut" etching competition started here as well, this one has: "A Bilbo Punk Rocka" and "Bilbo Master Room" on the other side.

Band: The Users
Label: Raw Records
Year: 1977
Tracks:
1. Sick of You
2. (I'm) In Love With Today

Ripped from glorious scratched vinyl

No comments: