Tuesday 5 August 2014

The Drones - Temptations Of A White Collar Worker

Having viewed so many brilliant blogs (see some of the best in my list) it wasn't easy to choose what to post first. My first offering is going to be the Drones - Temptations of a White Collar Worker EP. Three reasons for posting this:
  1. I love the Drones and so should everyone (so buy their album Further Temptations - it's still excellent)
  2. Two of the tracks - Hard On Me and You'll Lose" are different versions to the album and are not readily available.
  3. When I first played this 30 years ago it made me smile and it still does today.
I'm not going to say anymore about the Drones as you can find enough on the excellent Punk77 site: http://www.punk77.co.uk/

Band: The Drones
Title: Temptations Of A White Collar Worker E.P.
Label: O.H.M...S.
Year: 1977
Tracks:
1. Lookalikes
2. Corgi Crap
3. hard On Me
4. You'll Lose

Front Cover

Back Cover

Inside Cover


Ripped from glorious scratched vinyl

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

where are the links?