Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scars - Adult/ery

Another great punk classic from the Fast label.

The label states "Play Loud" and so you should.

For me the b-side "Horrorshow" is the best, but both sides are brilliant. If you like this, go and order their excellent album "Author Author"

Author! Author!
Author! Author!

This single is not on it, I think apart from the single release it was only available on a FAST various album (if anyone has that can they share it?)




The music is noisy, scratchy, agitated and fast, see what you think.

Band: Scars
Label: FAST
Year: 1979
Tracks: Adult/ery / Horrorshow

Find it here ripped from glorious scratchy vinyl to inferior mp3

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have only just stumbled across your great blog. Thank you for the Scars and the other stuff which I will remind myself about. They were an exceptional band and I would reinforce your recommendation for their excellent album "Author Author" . They were only let down by silly dress designers!

Punkzer0 said...

Hi Mr Pinkwhistle, thanks for your kind comments, they are much appreciated.
Ha! Ha! I agree with you about the clothes they were wearing, not too stylish. Check out 'The Only Ones' posting for bad clothes and then read the comments, brilliant story.

Anonymous said...

Hey this may be a bit late but thanks a lot for putting these two up for download, the covers are an extra treat. I adore the 'Sound of Young Scotland' and this is a find for me.

Cheers, keep up the great work.

Punkzer0 said...

Hi anon, than ks for the comment,and glad you enjoyed the brilliant scars, it is worth checking out their album as well.

ALTCERF said...

Thank you!

Punkzer0 said...

HI Altcerf, thanks for saying thanks

Anonymous said...

My favourite record, now and then....

Punkzer0 said...

Thanks anon, I know just what you mean.