Tuesday 5 August 2014

Jerks - Get Your Woofing Dog Of Me

What can you say about Jerks "get Your Woofing Dog Off Me"

Just read the lyrics:

Saw your face was screaming
The Man said you were leaving
The cops in the back yard said you
were an upstart

Get Your Woofing Dog off me
Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof
Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof
Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof
Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof
Woof Woof Woof
Woof Woof Woof
Get Your Woofing Dog off me
Get Your Woofing Dog off me
Get Your Woofing Dog off me
Now I Wanna be Your Dog
Now I Wanna be Your Dog
Now I Wanna be Your Dog

It's most probably not the best song ever, but it always made me laugh, and at the classic punk rock sub two minute standard, its difficult to get bored with.


Their album is is a good example of classic punk, try it out and see what you think.
Jerk Off
Jerk Off


Although this single is on the album I don't believe too many people have heard of the Jerks. So hear it is, ripped from glorious scratched vinyl to inferior mp3

2 comments:

richieboy said...

Thank you for the upload, I was looking for some mp3 of this band...long time ago...now here it is.
Thanks!

Punkzer0 said...

Hi Richard no problem, you should check out thier albums as well (still available) and well worth a lsiten.