Tuesday 5 August 2014

999 - Nasty Nasty

OK I know that this is not rare (although I believe the Nasty green vinyl is not that common). but how can you talk about punk and not mention "999".


I always loved this band, I liked their singles and albums (even the post punk ones) and to see them live was excellent. Nick Cash would always shout out "Hello. London"or whatever other city they were in and then they would blast out a high speed set.




Band: 999
Year:1977
Label: United Artists
Tracks:
1. Nasty Nasty
2. No Pity






So ripped from glorious scratched vinyl




If you like this then you are spoiled for choice:

Their first and I believe their best album
999
999
Their second (you can buy the first and second on one single CD)
Separates
Separates
Their singles album
The Punk Singles 1977-1980
The Punk Singles 1977-1980

2 comments:

C B said...

Wow. Totally overdriven production.

Never heard "nasty nasty" before.

Punkzer0 said...

Hi Chris, if you like this, then go and buy their first (and then their 2nd) ablum, you will not be dissapointed. I promise.