Monday 4 August 2014

Those Naughty Lumps - Iggy Pop's Jacket Repost

This little gem is a repost as I received the following email from Kevin (Drummer of Those Naughty Lumps):

Hi
Saw yr blog
Thought you might like to check out the band Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=181567322248&ref=mf . We’re reforming. Tell the world.
Cheers Kevin (drums)
So what are you waiting for, check them out, tell the world, and go and see them.

Original Post:

Another obscure treat for you. I can't remember where I bought this one from, but it was played a lot.

Those Naughty Lumps were from Liverpool and I think this is the one and only single that they released.

If anyone does have anything else, I would be interested.

Both sides are excellent, see what you think:

This also come in a gatefold sleeve which is great in real life, but a pain to scan (the things I do for you)


Band: Those Naughty Lumps
Year: 1978
Label: Zoo
Tracks:
1. Iggy Pop's Jacket
2. Pure And Innocent




Ripped from glorious scratched vinyl:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://music-isms.blogspot.com/search?q=Those+Naughty+Lumps

music...isms

The Incestuous Post-Punk Liverpool Music Scene

thanks for the music

bristolboy said...

they also released the "down at the zoo" 4 track e.p. on open eye records -recorded 78 released 1980

Punkzer0 said...

Thanks Bristolboy I'll have to look around and see if anyones posted that one.

Unknown said...

Awesome, a gem, yes, I love their sound and I love their lyrics!

Punkzer0 said...

Hi Antonoa, glad you like it. Gonna have to find there other single as well.