Tuesday 5 August 2014

Gang Of Four - Message From Dave Allen

I was just going through the blog checking old comments, as some people do leave comments on older postings (does anyone know if there is a way to find out when a comment is added?) and I found this in my 'Gang Of Four' posting - from Dave Allen -Bass Guitarist of Gang Of Four - check it out.

Anonymous Dave Allen/Pampelmoose said...
Hey, this is Dave Allen from Gang of Four, I just came across your site and I like what I see. I've posted new Gang of Four recordings (demos) on my blog -
http://www.pampelmoose.com

Check 'em out.

Best, Dave
25 January 2008 11:45
Seeing the artists support blogs is very cool, Thanks Dave, I am checking out your blog right now.

2 comments:

jeffen said...

Dashboard - settings - comments and then scroll down to comment notification. Ta-dah!

Punkzer0 said...

Thanks Jeffen, much appreciated.